Friday, April 9, 2010

SMILE from me to YOU


"SMILE is the best accessory anyone can wear."
This is very true. I read it from a friend's blog and it reminds me of something. I remember when I was down, someone sang this song to me.

Smile-Westlife

Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by
If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through for you

Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear may be ever so near
That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying?
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile

That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying?
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile

I've said this before in my previous post.

"It takes 72 muscles to frown but only 14 to smile. But try smiling when you’re feeling down. It is like using 72x10000 muscles instead of the normal 14. It is hard to smile when you’re sad."

But always remember this:
Psalm 30:5
"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning."

And you wouldn't know, maybe your smile might be the greatest gift for another person.
Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.
That's the cheapest accessory anyone could wear because its free of charge !!
So remember to SMILE SMILE SMILE.

Okayyy...so did this pic makes you smile??
I hope so. But if it doesn't, look at yourself in the mirror. You look just like this pic!
Mwahahahahahha


What I like most about you is when you look at me and smile :)

So, here is me smiling back at you.

SMILE
from me to you :)


Love,
JoLin

No comments:

Post a Comment