Thursday, April 29, 2010

InGolf's Kneipe

Anyone craving for German sausages???
I found a place for you :D
Went to InGolf’s Kneipe for dinner last week. Let me tell a little about the place. I’ve been there a few times for lunch but last week was my first time there for dinner. They mainly serve German sausages and perhaps it is the one and only German restaurant you can find in Penang? We did not make any reservation as it was a sudden thought of the place after a tiring hike. Hiking was fun..manage to hike up to 47 in about 30mins I guess. Was not very sure because it was not me who time the time...LOL....
And after the hike we went to enjoy our refreshing fruit juice. Tried mango with orange this time. Its pretty good and its more of a smoothie actually. Back to InGolf’s.. So as a result for not making reservation, we have to wait for quite long…just “quite” not “very”…So ok lar….still can bear with it :) Patience is a virtue ma right? heeee =)

The facade of InGolf's Kneipe.

While waiting for the food to come.


This is a set meal. I have no idea of the name because it is way too long. It's pork with wedges, green beans and salad. This set comes with a soft drinks. Bitter lemon!

Never heard of this drink before. First time trying and it was not bad actually. Its a little bitter with lemon taste. No wonder its called bitter lemon..=.='

My smoked plain sausages with stew lentil, mashed potatoes and salad. This set does not come with drinks.
Each sets are RM 23.80. Full! Just look at the size of the sausages..


Went to the beach which is very near to the restaurant. Footprints in the sand :)

Small children playing and running along the beach without the guidance of their parents..tsk tsk. The small lil boy in pink is very cuteee making small lil footprints along the beach :)

Me and my love. I know its ugly..looking very uneven because i draw it with my toe!

Ok, enough of pictures...shall keep the rest to myself :)

Address:
Ingolf's Kneipe - German Restaurant and Bar
1-F, Jalan Sg Kelian
11200 Tanjung Bungah
Penang, Malaysia
10150 Penang, Malaysia.
Tel: +604-899 5796

p/s: thank you :)

Love,
JoLin

No comments:

Post a Comment