Friday, April 16, 2010

For All of You =)

I have officially finished my advance diploma in Tar College.
Yup, that means I am no longer a college student.

I no longer have to go back and forth from KL.
I no longer have to eat outside food every day even though SOMETIMES I cook. Yes people…I do cook :) *How does it taste like? You’ve got to ask the ones who tried it before* winks!
I no longer have to eat D’Mamak. *The place where I have headache every single time I'm there coz I have to crack my head of what to eat.*
I no longer have to wait for the washing machine and wait for the clothesline to be empty so that I can hang my clothes.
I no longer have to look for hangers and clothespin coz our house is always lack of that.

Yesterday was my last day in KL. I won’t be sleeping on my lovely tweety bird bed anymore. Yup!! it has a tweety bird prints on it. LoL…
I seriously miss my bed a lot :’(
It’s really comfortable to sleep on and it has been supporting me every night..I wish I can take “you” back home. *cries*

Life in KL ended so quickly. I still remember the time when I was considering whether I should continue in Tar College and I ended missing 2 weeks of lectures. When I first came, I was not used to it. There was no water heater!! Can u imagine that? I am a person who is quite afraid of cold. So having no water heater was an issue for me. As a result, every single day I have to boil water in order to take my bath. I complained. Yes I admit that I do complain but I am learning to be more considerate and appreciative now.
And now I am used to bathe with cold water even though it’s late at night. =)

I guess it’s the matter of how we get used and adapt to things. But not only things, we got to get used with the people we are staying with and accepting their flaws. There were 9 of us in the house. Therefore, conflicts do appear. Sometimes there were some small arguments at home (no fighting don’t worry) we are not violent people...however, we get over it :)

I would like to sincerely apologize to you guys if I had said or do anything which upset anyone of you.
Bitter, sweet and perhaps some sour moments were shared with you guys and the most was the crazy times we had. All those have now became memories for us to keep.

I miss those moments when it’s either Merdeka or New Year Eve, all of us will go to the balcony and shout-out-loud and saying crazy stuffs. LOL...We even shouted when the electricity tripped.
Yeshhh!! we are that crazy.

I am starting to miss the life I had with you guys.
I miss those times when we hang out together.

Pics taken at TGIF during k.eon's 19th bday.

The 1-2-3-4-5-6 khap pun...HAHAHA!!

Us at Bukit Merah in year 2007.

Celebrating our convocation together in year 2008.

Throwing our mortar boards together and in the end we dunno which is whose. xD

Making ice kacang at home from the ice in the freezer..zzZZZ

Aren't they cute together?
But my housemates just love to make obscene act between them..=.=

WOooHOoo!!!
C.Tatt got lock outside at the balcony.
The note posted:
"Do Not Feed, Denda RM 1000"
HAHAHAHAHA =D

Us clubbing. That was my first time and it was Jian.Y very first time to break his glasses too :P
Had a crazy night out..slpt around 6am and wake up at 9am for class!!

Us having steamboat with lots and lots of stuffs.
Chiak ka pa pa!!(eat till full full) *this is one very gooood translation*
Btw, C.Tatt is always topless..geeez ;p


There is only one reason i post this pic.
Any idea?
Yeah...its his F-A-C-E !

Celebrating bday for Tatt, Yin and Tiang =)
We ate a lot..Seriously a lot!!
So, i guess they rugi having customers like us..hehe

Us at Genting trip after our exams...
We waited for an hour just to ride on the go-kart =.=
And something happened........

......... stopping in the middle of the track.
That' me with the lousy go-kart. It slowed down when going uphill and i got stuck there..
I know you guys are laughing at me...laugh lo..Bluek!! But I find it funny too...
So go ahead and Laugh!!!!
BWahahahahhaha

Yes! That's greedy Eddy... see, his name already sound like "greedy". LOL
That was the curry fish i cooked and they finished the whole PERIUK for me.

The guys "ahem-ing each other" HAHAHHA
I think Keane looks hamsap..LOLzzz

And the girls =)
And for this pic, I am not thinking coz its very obvious that Yin is hamsap !!! LOL
So Keane and Yin...how?kekeke

Us making crazy faces together during my 21st bday..
Seems like the older we grow, the younger we became =D

Pantai Keracut here we come !!
The 8 nutty people stayed over sleeping on the bridge at night=.=
It was cold and my body was aching but it was fun ;)

Our lovely breakfast from C.Tatt :)
Rmb don't buy Tesco sausages the next time!!
They said his cooking was salty but i find it nice wor..
Is there sth wrong with my taste buds??

25.09.09.. The 8 survivor in Pantai Keracut!!

Us with the bath tub..when do u guys wanna go jacuzzi again? hehe

Look at Eddy !!
Got red light coming out between his legs summore..HAHAHA

We ate a lot that day!! This pic shows our first round only..there were more which came later.
Guess we are really suitable for buffet =))

When Keane is back again....
We do crazy stuffs !!
Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy....Yes we woke up around 4am, wash up and get ready, headed for Mc D breakfast and vroom we leave.. Took an hour plus to reach =.=
Btw, those who were in the same car with me (Keane, H.Yee, C.Tatt & JY) it was such an exciting journey to drive along the hill road without street lights!!

Another outing after exam :)

Us at greenbox singing together :)

When will we have the chance like this again?? hmmmm

I miss the past one week when I came back to KL.

Watching HBO, having supper, talking nonsence, going to the same place and eat for almost a week, playing UNO from 8-9pm and headed down to the pool to swim, splashing each other with water (but the main purpose was to splash the guard)..HAHA and play monkey game from 9-10pm.

Two days later we went to the Jacuzzi and pour 2 bottles of body bath in it to create bubbles and dip into it(it was the guy who poured*naughty people*but i join in the fun *i'm not so good either* tsk tsk tsk).....Btw, Chin Tatt was rubbing his armpit with the soap!! *geli*

Went to Sing-K...its singing + rapping + shouting?And Jian.Y always choose the songs without lyrics =.=

When its Chinese song both of us just kept quite...what to do? we are banana ma...but you guys are papaya !!! HAHA

After that we walked quite a distance just to have our dinner but they only serve "take-away" customers...=.= so we took the bus and headed back home to eat at D'Mamak. That day we ate our dinner around 11pm...zzzz

But when its time to slp which is already around 3sth almost 4am..Miss K.Yin stop everyone from sleeping coz she wants to TALK...So I ended up sleeping at 4sth and woke up at 7:30am !! gosh...*faint*

You guys are one of a kind. The abnormally nutty people..

1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you guys...."Crazy Pork Gang"

Wishing you guys all the best in everything you do and God bless!!

Take care :)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Love,

JoLin

No comments:

Post a Comment