Friday, April 2, 2010

Harvest In Cafe

Looking for a place to dine in?
I have a place to recommend. Weeeeee~~yup...drooling all the way :))
Foods not really expensive and it has nice and beautiful environment.
Love the colour combination of the restaurant which is White and Grey.
I just love the deco simply because its simple :)
Simple is the best!!
So here are some of the pictures..

The following pictures were taken in year 2008.

Grilled Almond Fish

I guess its black pepper lamb. Memory not so good. What do u expect lei? 2 years back d wor. HEE 0___0

Area for the smokers.

Not much changes in me. Stil the same :)

The following pictures were taken on 1 April 10. Happy April Fool's Day everybody!!


Drinking cold drinks when I'm coughing.

Grilled fish with spicy tomato sauce.

Catch of the day.

Me in year 2010. See...stil the same!! Told ya :D

Ice cream and cake. No wonder I cannot fully recover.. ;P

Just add another RM 4.90 for the soup, drinks and dessert.
It is even more worth it as there is no gov tax and service charge!!
So, readers... get your lazy bum up from the chair and head down to:

10, Irrawaddy Road, 10050 Penang.
Tel: 04-226 1718
Business Hours:
11.00am to 3.00 pm / 6.00pm to 10.00pm
Closed on Sunday and dinner hour on Tuesday.

P/s: I'm hungry d...haven't taken my lunch yet :'(

Love,
JoLin

No comments:

Post a Comment