Wednesday, February 2, 2011

i PANEMA =)


For the sandals or flip flops freak like me, iPANEMA is having SALES right now !
Woohoooo Smiley

iPANEMA is made of super-soft melflex plastic which is a flexible plastic.
Thats what makes the shoe COMFY.
Not only that, its hypo-allergenic and 100% recyclable PVC.
That means their shoes are ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY.
I don't think I'll dare to go for other types of flip-flops after I bought one from Cotton On.
I bought something from Cotton On and was entitled to get their flip-flop for only SGD5.00, so I got it.
HAH ! cause its cheap.
The straps hurt my skin and it got red and painful.
Wonder what type of rubber they use to produce those shoe?
I have no idea. HAHAHA

I like their designs because its stylish and bright. 
It makes our dull and boring life C-O-L-O-U-R-F-U-L.Smiley

Just imagine when ur bored waiting for KOI, look at ur feet !
When ur bored on the MRT, look at ur feet !
When ur bored looking at your boy friend's face, look at ur feet ! SmileySmileySmiley

But after all the praises of their designs and stuffs, I bought myself a super-plain-sandal instead !




If you think its too plain and dull and boring and you need colours, TRY THIS
......
.....
....
...
...
..
..
..
..
..
.



Colour ur nailsSmiley

Have fun shopping!!
Happy Chinese New Year & Gong Xi Gong Xi to all Smiley

Love,
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment