Monday, January 31, 2011

What's your name?

I love my name, I really do Smiley
For those who don't know my name *head-banging-on-the-wall* hokkien called *long piak*
Its either you're not my friend or....erm, u've got brain damage?
My name is spelled as Lee Jo Lin.
Not Jo Lin Lee/Jolin Lee/ Jolene Lee /Lee Jolin and etc.
Usually my friends will write my name as Jolin.
Guess they are too lazy to press the 'space' button and also 'shift L'

I like my name coz.................. I LIKE MY NAME SmileySmileySmileySmileySmiley
It has nothing to do with 'Jolin Tsai.'
I like it before I even know she existed Smiley
But there is always a disadvantage for having my name.
Why?
Mostly all lecturers remember my name, so they know who am I.
I cant confuse my lectures with my friends.
In most of the lecture during my diploma days, my lecturers will skip my name.
Instead they will look for me, so there is no way for me to skip classes.
But I still skip classes ;-)
Don't tell me you don't and pretend to be a good girl/boy, coz everyone DOES !
I've always wanted to name all my kids with their name starting from the alphabet 'J'
'J' is also the initial for Jesus. Lovely


So maybe, Jo Lin Junior 1, Jo Lin Junior 2.....
HAHAHAHAHA......................I am not so crazy yet !
Never thought bout the names yet. Its still too early or maybe I did? Oopppps Smiley


For those who are not living in Penang, FYI, Penang's car number plate is now PJY and that's the end of the J series before it turns K.
And mine was PJJ
I wanted PJL coz thats my initials.............but then to keep the long story short, its alright JJ is better than no J at all.
Now I have double J, I should be double happy !
The car plate came into my mind cause my friend and I was having a discussion on it yesterday.


p/s:: I was writing my blog halfway and my friend Shirley, ask me to read hers. She surprised me with her post dedicated for me. Thank you
The main point is, we SAID THE SAME THING ! I was saying bout Jolin Tsai and diploma lecturers and so does she!! I was shocked when I read her post. How can we think so alike mia? So weird...hahahhahah

Anyway, her is her blog =)
For the guys, hope your nose don't bleed. U'll know why when u see her Smiley

Love,
Jo

4 comments:

  1. Hello JO LIN..=) My first visit to ur blog neh!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello SHIRLEY =) i din tell many ppl bout my blog so nt many ppl knows bout it. Its nt too late to visit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NVM, i will visit here more often from now on..=D

    ReplyDelete
  4. u shud put a chat box lian lian...so tat i can say hi here...

    ReplyDelete