Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm addicted to you ♥

Time for an update !
What's happening in my life?
What's going on around me?
The WHAT factor.
OR the WHO factor perhaps? *cough cough*
I am not going to explain on the WHO factor, but I wanna share about the WHAT factor !

Say WHAT?
Audience:: " WHAT?"
Me:: " I am so in love with ....................
下一站,幸福(Xia Yi Zhan, Xing Fu) Direct translation(next stop, happiness)

Please forgive me. I know I've been talking about this show on Facebookie very often.
I am addicted to this show.
The very first time I watched this drama was in UK.
I watched a few episodes and got bored that I ended up hanging clothes while watching it.
Wondering whether I hang clothes in the room?
YES I DID !!
I bought so many hangers but in the end I left all of them there.
Waste? NO... I am happy to leave something behind.
Its like leaving your footprints in every places u've been especially those you loved most
No body wants to leave their footprints in the place they dislike ! Trash got lah...haha
So mine was hanger and some other stuffs Smiley Its not a trash !
Say me weird. I don't mind :-)
You should say the person who taught me to hang clothes in the room instead !

Back to the topic !!
My drama :)
I've stopped after a few episodes BUT when it shows on TV with English sub title (I don't quite understand Chinese) and the small lil kid appeared, it makes the drama ALIVE !
That kid is shhooOO adorable.
Not only he is cute in his appearance, but he is good in his acting as well.

Xiao Le and Liang Mu Cheng

If you have not cried for some time and you needed some tears to clean your eyes, watch this drama !!
And get ready some tissues too. I don't need tissue, T-shirt is enough for me. Heeh.
In every episodes (almost every I think), I CRIED Smiley
There's surely a scene (sometimes a few scenes) which makes me cry. HAHAHA
I know, I am a crying baby.. SmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmiley
But no one cares coz I am watching it at home.
However, there is one movie which made me cry terribly in the cinema was " I am Legend " by Will Smith.
You guys must be thinking that I am crazy crying over ZOMBIES.
I am not so crazy to cry over those disgusting creature. They are seriously disgusting !
I cried over Samantha, Will's dog in the movie. When Will had to kill his own dog for good.
"Having to do something bad for good" always bring tears.
Luckily there weren't many people and I was sitting right at the back row. Fuhhh or else paiseh betul ! hahahahha

I cried terribly in this episode.

They look sweet together.

And Vaness used to have super long hair. Ugly !
But with this haircut and his 'hot' body, Imma go *jaw dropped down touching the floor with the sound effect Plek* Ouch so painful. Smiley

The actors.

I don't get addicted to dramas easily, but I do this time.
Why?
You get to see handsome, pretty and cutie. Why not? It even cleanses your eye balls for free !
I am not promoting this drama,
I am not promoting.....
I am not promoting....
I said I am not promoting it !

Aww. Isn't he cute?

Okay stop !!!!!
No more.
The end.

Audience:: YAY she's done with her story Smiley


Love,
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment