Tuesday, February 15, 2011

♥ Blessed Valentine ♥

Its Feb 14, everyone knows what date it is.
Its Valentines Day !! :D
The day to show our loveeeeee 
Not only to our partners, it can also be our parents and friends.
When we think of Valentine's day, we often think about flowers, chocolates, gifts like a car or perhaps a house...hahahhaha....just joking lahhhhh.
Maybe I-phone? Blackberry? Lumix GF2?
=DDD Dont be so greedy !
But did you know that the origin of Valentine's day came from the death of a person named St. Valentine?
If you wanna know more, just GOOGLE it.
Don't be a lazy bum bummm =D

Blessed Valentine's Day to all my lovers out there !! :)
Take note, I said 'all' my lovers.
Hahhh! macam banyak lovers =DD
Basically, I mean my friends.
You guys are my lovers.
And I am seriously serious ♥♥♥

Imy,Ily,Iwthutt,Hh&Kk,Gn,Sd&Stt, D 

YOU: Whale you be my valentine? 
ME: Dolphinitely :-)

Love,
Jo

2 comments:

  1. wei ah lian!! the background so 'BLACK', cant c ur word la...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol..Serious? but i can see wor frm my side.. :S

    ReplyDelete