Thursday, February 23, 2012

Enchanted to Meet You Too


Harloo Peoooplesss
Loving Taylor? Yes I do Smiley
Loving Owl City? Yes I do too Smiley
Emoticons are just so cute.
I think I've posted this song awhile ago. Somewhere I dont remember. Twitter, Facebook?
Anyway, gonna post it here again because good things are meant to be shared rite?
SHARING is CARING Smiley


There were rumours saying they were dating. But are they?

When interviewed with Taylor, she said that it was about an infatuation that never came to any fruition in the end. That denotes a 'NO they are not dating.'

Taylor is really good in making codes in her songs. Practically all her songs have hidden meanings to be decoded. Yeah ! this is just so cool Smiley

For 'Enchanted' it was believed she was writing about Adam Young from Owl City. Do read if you want to know who she is referring to in her other songs.

An interview with Adam Young (from Owl City)
Q: Were you surprised when 'Enchanted' came out and it was about you?

A: Yeah I was. I bought her record at midnight when it came out and I was playing through it top to bottom, I love the classic adding up the letters in her lyrics. I got to that song and it added up to my name and  I had to take a step back and decipher the code. We emailed back and forth for a while and she made some comment that I used the word 'Enchanted' and 'Wooderstruck' in an email and said how she had never heard anyone really uses that word before, so when that word was in the song, I was like this song has to be about me.

Above all, it's the entertainment world. Who would know the exact truth?
Just a lil info to share. 
Enjoy the song peeps Smiley


Anyway, codes are one of my favourites too. Just that, mine is without a song.  
I was enchanted to meet you too.
Smiley


Love,
JoLin

No comments:

Post a Comment