Sunday, February 28, 2010

Random scribbles on a hot sunny day.

Yesterday I followed my friend to church. Talking about this friend, she is one busy woman! After church she left me and went back to her lovely uni to study with “some” lovely people. Should I be sad for myself for being abandon or be happy for her? (wide smileeeee to her.)

Ok. Let’s get back to the church thing. Pastor was preaching about “qualities to look for in a partner.” This sounds so deep. Must have quality summore not only feelings ar !!! haha
I’ll just share the 6 qualities he said.
1. Choose a partner who is committed to personal growth.
2. Choose a partner who is emotionally open.
3. Choose a partner who has integrity.
4. Choose a partner who has the character of maturity and responsibility.
5. Choose a partner who has a healthy self esteem.
6. Choose a partner who has a positive attitude towards life.
****So, anybody with that 6 qualities...?u are always welcome =D

I won’t elaborate much. If u guys wanna know more. Please visit City Harvest Church located at The Bayu, Jalan Tanjung Tokong =)


After the service I went back home and wait for another friend to come for dinner !!! I waited for almost an hour!!!! I don’t like people who are not punctual but I’ll forgive YOU =).
The reason given: "I spoil the toilet door so I need to fix it." HAHA.
Reason given accepted plus you're nice so forgive you la. =D
Forgive and you shall be forgiven !!!!!!♥♥


So we went to “sea horse” and makan. For the penangites, they should know where is that place. It's located at Tanjung Bungah next to Chinese swimming club. It was once named “sea horse” and it change to “golden sand” and I think it changes and changes and changes and keep changing and yesterday the name was “328.”
WOAH !! .......328?

Me: HAHA what is 328? I know 392 stands for money la.
(J's mind: Wah ! JoLin knows the meaning of those numbers. I think she buys toto and magnum before lo.)


J: Haha I dunno..I never heard of that before wor.
(My mind: Don't pretend la.I know u so well d. I know u know mia...Mwahahaha...)

Uncle and aunty who buy toto, horse or magnum..Can I know what 328 stands for?Curious la..
Hmm...maybe should ask J's ama. =)

The shop used to have many stalls but now it's left with so few. We used to order the beef Bolognese spaghetti but guess what? It’s no longer there! Disappointed. So we ended up eating Japanese food which the tepanyaki don’t taste like tepanyaki, the rice used was local rice or maybe from Thailand instead of Japanese rice. *deep breathe*
(I dint want to complaint mia but but but BUT….really not worth it ma…)

Then my big eater friend ordered another plate of “char koay teow” and leaves some for me. Even the “char koay teow” taste better with big prawns summore! haha.
YAY!!!! I get to eat prawnsss. *SHAKE BUTT*
That's it for now..Stay tuned for more!





P/s: I receive kissessss and that’s so sweet weeeee weeeee I'm flying up to the sky.
(From who? That's a secret for me to keep and for u to find out!)

Love,

JoLin

No comments:

Post a Comment