Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's her birthday

It’s my mummy’s birthday but I’m not going to tell the exact date! *bluekk*
Birthday means pressie, so I wanted to buy something for her. Just like the usual years, I need someone to fetch around.
You must be thinking “Wah! this girl is like a big boss or she doesn’t have a car?”
You’re wrong!! The reason is she don’t dare to drive by herself..LOL
Yeah yeah…jz laugh at me la =.=
Actually I find it funny too. So, HAHAHAHAHAH.......
Is not that I can’t drive but I am not use to driving alone unless there is someone sitting beside of me.
How can this happen to her??
Answer: because after I got my driving license, I still have people fetching me around. And sometimes my parents need to use the car, so no car for me. Hence, this is the consequences for not practicing to drive after about 4 or 5 years of obtaining a driving license?? hmm....cant rmb.
Embarrassing? A little..heeee =)....but I am lucky to have people fetching me around. =)
Since it’s a surprise for my mum, a kind hearted friend came all the way so far from his house to fetch me. Thank you. =)
I din't get anything fancy for her. I could not think of any presents. Buying presents for people is one of the most difficult tasks for me!! So this year I bought a simple birthday cake for her and she is happy with it.

I am happy that she is happy :) Yay! Mission accomplished.

Ritz is located opposite of Island Plaza

Lychee with vanilla

My fav strawberries :)

Love,

JoLin

No comments:

Post a Comment