Sunday, April 29, 2012

Trust or was it just for show?

Should I say this or should I not? I guess sometimes we need to voice out.

"If there is no trust in a relationship, it is not going to work out.
And if you don't trust him, it's better to stop going further. Don't declare love when you can't even trust"

Those were the phrases I find familiar.
But let me tell you this. It's easier said than done. Say it only if you can do it.
Probably you need those phrases more than anyone else.

I guess I am not seeing any trust after all.
If you said you trust, then why is there so many insecurity in you that ends you up as a stalker.
If you said you trust, then why do you need so much assurance?
If you said you trust, then why do you make so many 'instructions'? So that you can receive plenty of nods at the end of the day? Does this satisfy you?
I don't see any of the above is showing trust.

What I know is effort was planted in for a better return of love.
That was definitely something wonderful anyone could do.
But does the effort come with willingness? Or does it come to be a show for everyone?
Was the love showered over him real? Or was it merely a deception to control over his life?
Even the smallest things like liking certain things or choosing friends was out of his control.
For this, I really don't see any real love shown.
All I see was purely just a show, probably from the very start.



One of your favourite. Hope you are doing fine ('



Love,
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment