Friday, July 22, 2011

The Long Lost Blog

I search and search and search, but my blog was no where to be found !
That is why you don't see any updates...make sense to you? heeeheeee
Oh well, I have been pretty busy with my job.
As a newlywed  fresh grads I mean (LOL), there are tonnes of new things for me to learn.
Working is a whole different thing from college life where you can simply skip classes when you could not drag urself out from the super-comfy-cozy-bed-with tweety-bird-design ! I NEVER DO THAT BEFORE, Trust me, people SmileySmiley
I'm not going to write long because my purpose is to make my long-lost-blog FOUND.
And yeah, it has been found F-I-N-A-L-L-Y Smiley

Before I leave this lovely place, I would like to share this with all my friends who just stepped into the working world like me.Smiley
We meet with people from different kinds.
Different culture, different background, different age groups, different sizes perhaps and etc....................
Some people may throw stones in your path, but it depends on what you make with them.
Whether a wall or a bridge?
Remember you are the architect of your life (I wish I am a REAL Architect *grin*).
It is the attitude that we need to develop.
For this instance, is to build a bridge and move on to a greater height Smiley
Remember my BANANA DANCE? They are  BIA (Back In Action laaah)

SmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmiley

"The devil always wants us to concentrate on how far we have fallen, rather than how far we have risen. 
Satan wants us to focus on our pasts instead of our futures and how far we still have to go, rather than how far we have come.
He wants us to think how many times we fail rather than how many times we succeed.
But God wants us to focus on our strengths and not our weaknesses, our victories and not our losses, our joys and not our problems. 
Pay attention to what we focus on and magnify the works of God. 
Do not believe the lies of the devil."

I hope by reading this, you have gain the STRENGTH to move on further.
Life is never easy, but with God by your side, we can make a difference  !!!!
SmileySmileySmiley

No comments:

Post a Comment