Monday, December 20, 2010

Shoes

Yes..shoes it is for this post :)

I like ballet flats a lot and flip flops too and sandals as well.
That is what you'll probably see me wearing.
I don't wear heals because I don't know how to walk with them. Heehee
Okay...my dog just farted. So smelly ! Smiley

Back to shoes..
I've posted before on summer sales in UK.
If you've never read this. Take a look :D

In that post, I said that I'll stop buying shoes because I've reached number 7 which is my fav number,
But..............................
I lied............................... oh nooooo!!
I bought a few more.
But this time not ballet flats, but its sport shoes !

Blame 'sports direct' for having discounts, it burns a hole in my pocket.


My collection of Nike shoes.
A person only has a pair of leg and only NEEDS a pair of shoe.
But I can't RESIST myself from not buying those because they were very cheap.
I am not rich but I felt guilty not buying them. *Kill me, pls*
(Hey !! don't TSK me coz I know you guys will buy it too if you were there. Hehehe)

Tsk! tsk! tsk!

Shoes for sale.
ANYONE????? hahahha


I collect fridge magnet.
Missed out some of them.
There is one more which is also the most important one. That is Sheffield's Smiley
I actually forgot to buy that so I asked my friend to get it for me but till now its still with him. Sigh Sigh
I cant wait to stick another one on my frigde..it makes my fridge looks livelier !
Smiley


Goodnight and sleep tight people.
Time to oink oink Smiley


Love,
JoLin

2 comments:

  1. lol! high 5, i love buying shoes too, especially over here. till date i have 22 pairs of shoes, and i only wear 3 of them.
    and and... i have the same fridge magnet (germany) as you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. High 5 !! haha...oh am geee..22 pairs?! ur really a shoe freak lol ! but how can u resist them right? i know that feeling :DD. Oh that magnet, bought that after visiting the swan castle and had pork knuckle after that !! :DD

    ReplyDelete