Thursday, July 15, 2010

A new me

It has been a long long time.................
I could not find my way here because I was lost...LOL
So, here's a short update of me.....

I changed my hair style people :):)
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

SHORT

I CUT my hair s.h.o.r.t
How was it?
Hahahaha....Was just joking la :)
I just cut my fringe, thats all. Hair was actually half tied.
Fooled by me?? I hope so... =D heeeeee

The real me at this moment.
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

Still long :)

I am doing fine here. Appreciating everyday and trying to make everyday a memorable one :)
Loving the weather here for sure, but it makes me darker. How can I not get darker when I am actually using tanning lotion instead of whitening lotion? HAHA....but I like it dark and I like my lotion ♥♥♥

Spent quite a lot these days cause UK is having summer sales !! We tend not to realize the amount of money spent because things are cheap without conversion and a lot of them are still quite cheap after conversion. And we shop with our visa debit card. Swiping card is even worst ...just slot your card in, key in your pin number and DONE....simple.
Sometimes when things get simple, it might not be that good.
Will post about the sales when I am free. Btw, I bought something really worth it from Body Shop.


The Tea Tree facial cleanser and toner. Its 3 for the price of 2. I bought 3 of course =)
I share it with my friend and he took the cleanser while I took the other cleanser and toner.
Wanna have a guess of how much it cost us for a bottle? As I rmb, its around RM45 for a bottle back in M'sia but we got it for only 3pounds a bottle =O
MWAHAHAHHAHAH.... super cheap !! Should have bought a dozen...we can wash till our face rot =D

That's all for now. My lovely bed is calling my name oledi.. hahah

Goodnite, sweet dreams and slp tight !

Love,
Jo♥Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment