Monday, May 10, 2010

From the A to the Z

A - Available: Not now.
B - Best Buddies: My Crazy Peanut Sweethearts.
C - Color Of Your Room
: White.
D - Dessert
: Cakes, Ice-cream, Tab Tim Grob (rubbies in coconut milk)
E - Easiest Person To Talk To
: Jay Jay.
F - Favorite Food
: Italian, Japanese, Seafood specially squid & Lamb and steak too !!
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms:
Gummy bears.
H - Hometown
: Penang
I - Instrument
: Piano..don't remember much of it though.
J - Job
: Student.
K - Kids
: None.
L - Longest Car Ride
: Does 9 hours of bus ride count?
M - Favorite Movie
: Too many to mention here..but one of it will do.The proposal! ♥ sandra
N - Night Or Morning
: Night person but sometimes morning. Unpredictable.
O - One Wish
: A cute lil puppy maybe a Pomeranian or a Golden retriever...but can i make it to two wishes? Canon S90 ;P
P - Phobias
: Monkeys.. I got bitten by one before :(
Q - Favorite Quote
:
"My past is perilous but each scar I bear sings Monuments to where I've been and melodies to where I'm going."
R - Reason To Smile
: Because there is no reason to cry over something we will learn from :)
S - Song You Last Heard
: Owl City - The saltwater room
T - Time You Woke Up
: 11.00am
U - Unknown Fact About Me
: I need to hug something to sleep whether its bolster, pillow or even blanket!
V - Vegetable
: Broccoli.
W - Worst Habits
: Grumbling, but only to one person :x
X - X-Rays You’ve Had: On my body..lol
Y - Your Favorite Pastime
: Watching movies, eating, crafting, looking at hairdos sometimes at charming guys..lol
Z - Zodiac Sign
: Virgo

And congratulations to those who pass their papers!!! :)

Love,
Jo
Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment